Thursday, March 26, 2015

Michela Walters Week 143: Rebirth

Picture 1


Picture 2


Michela Walters’s Picture Choice: One

Title: Rebirth

Winter’s frozen tundra, stubbornly gives way.
Leaving renewed life pushing through the melting snow.
Surrounded by rebirth, the sparrow seeks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like what you just read? Have a question or concern? Leave a note for the author! We appreciate your feedback!

Michela Walters is a wife, mother and book enthusiast. She is currently attempting her hand at writing her first romantic fiction novella. You can read her other stories on her blog: michelawalters.wordpress.com

#DailyPicspiration

1 comment:

  1. Lovely poem. That goat made me laugh. It reminds me of one of my favourite wines, which my husband and I call "the tipsy goat" http://www.rigamarolewinery.com/images/NV_RIG_WHITE.jpg

    ReplyDelete