Monday, May 12, 2014

SJ Maylee Week 99: My Only Destiny

Picture 1


Picture 2


SJ Maylee’s’ Choice: Both

Title: My Only Destiny

“Is it just me, or is the sun suddenly setting faster?” Roxanne turned back to him and stretched out one leg to keep their balance on the narrow surf board.

His gaze traveled along her thigh and focused on the water dripping from her ponytail as it ran down between her luscious breasts. How did he get so lucky?

“Jonathon, look at the water.”

“I am.”

“Not on my chest you pig.” She splashed water at him.

“Hey, I can’t help it. You’re distracting.” Her beautiful smile never failed to lighten his mood. She pointed to the water and he followed her direction. Gold reflecting in the water grew deeper by the second.

“It’s beautiful. Thank you for bringing me here.”

“You’re welcome, Sweetheart. I was hoping this place would give us some peace, but I fear they’ll find us soon.”

“It doesn’t seem like anything could find us out here. We’re so isolated.”

“The fates are not to be underestimated.” He grabbed hold of her hand. “I don’t know what I’d do if I lost you.” Fear froze his breath in his chest.

“I don’t want to lose you either.” She turned around and took hold of both his hands. “Isn’t there anything we can do?”

“They only thing I can be certain of is they’ll keep changing the game to serve their purposes.” He squeezed her hands. “If they succeed in stealing me from you, you must know I won’t stop until I find you again. You are my love and my only destiny.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like what you just read? Have a question or concern? Leave a note for the author! We appreciate your feedback!

SJ Maylee believes hearts are meant to come together and find love. As a writer she has a tendency to break hearts, but she always glues them back together. You can follow her at @SJMaylee,

#DailyPicspiration

2 comments:

  1. You captured a romantic moment for two people on the run. By who and why are they being hunted? Nice blend of conflict and love in very few words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! It's tough to capture that much in such a short space but you do it and do it well.

    ReplyDelete