Thursday, February 5, 2015

Michela Walter Week 137: A Longing Heart

Picture 1


Picture 2


Michela Walters’s Picture Choice: Both

Title: A Longing Heart

Miles apart, oceans between, my heart still beats.
It thumps in time, a rhythmic, depressing melody.
A constant reminder of the distance between my love and I.
Staring into the vast oceanic expanse, my heart aches and yearns.
Sensing the tug of the strings between the two, I crumble
Waiting for my longing to cease, my love to diminish and my life to return.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like what you just read? Have a question or concern? Leave a note for the author! We appreciate your feedback!

Michela Walters is a wife, mother and book enthusiast. She is currently attempting her hand at writing her first romantic fiction novella. You can read her other stories on her blog: michelawalters.wordpress.com

#DailyPicspiration

2 comments: