Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Denise Callaway Week 162: Telephone “Marge, did you hear the news?”

Picture 1


Picture 2


Denise Callaway’s Picture Choice: 1st

Title: Telephone

“Marge, did you hear the news?”

“No, what’s up, Connie?”

“Cathy bought a new stud horse. Should be seeing some colts come out of that barn, soon.”

“Sounds exciting.”

------------------

“Emily, I just heard something interesting about Cathy. She picked up a new stud. Can’t wait to see those new colts.

------------------

“Suze! Guess what! Cathy hired a new stud named Colt. I hear there will be some little ones soon.”

------------------

“Addison, Cathy is preggers! She’s expecting a boy. I think she is naming him Colt.”

“Who’s the daddy?”

“I heard she hired him. I didn’t know you could do that.”

------------------

“Cathy, we are so excited about your news!”

“The new stud, Addie?”

“Well, ummm, yes. I didn’t know you could hire those services.”

“Well, a mare needs to get her colt someway.”

“Is that how you chose the name?”

“The name? I don’t…”

“Oh, well, the news was that you are naming your baby Colt.”

(laughter) “I’m not having a baby! I did hire a stud horse for breeding on the ranch. Remember, I’m in the horse business?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like what you just read? Have a question or concern? Leave a note for the author! We appreciate your feedback!

Denise finds herself lost in a field of dandelions. With one blow, her dandelion dreams transform into the words on a page. Some of those dreams have found their way to her website: https://lostinafieldofdandelions.wordpress.com/

#DailyPicspiration

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I looked at those pictures and kept thinking about that old game we played in school called gossip.

      Delete
  2. This made me giggle! Ah the grapevine.

    ReplyDelete