Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pablo Michaels Week 69: Honiahaka’s Nightmare

Picture 1


Picture 2


Pablo Michael’s Picture Choice: Both

Title: Honiahaka’s Nightmare

Honiahaka, cloaked in a hooded coat, walked away from his burning house. Only the burning frames remained. The resolution to his continuous nightmares couldn’t keep him from hating the destined birth of the beast in his soul for eternity. His sigh of relief was not enough to expunge the memory of his first encounter with Little Wolf. He had been just a boy when the animal bit him on his arm. Years later, the nightmares began, waking him from sleep. Little Wolf stood over him, snarling. His shiny, sharp teeth, dripped with hunger, yet flaunted lust. Honiahaka always protected his neck with his hands during these nocturnal events. When he would wake, his body was drenched in sweat, and he had an erection. Panting, like the Little Wolf over him, he never understood his arousal until a few months ago. But by then it was too late. His own transformation was complete.

He turned around to stare at the raging fire. His dark eyes reflected the inferno’s wavering colors. He whispered to the night., “Gone are the ten years of my love and memories of Dashiell. He has left me. He misunderstood. And was scared. My demonic foreplay, like Little Wolf above me, was only a taunt. I wanted to kiss him on his thick, rust colored lips. I would’ve licked his hands he held over his eyes. But he screamed in fright. When I led him outdoors under the full moon, he ran away, screaming, ‘You’re scaring me to death.’ I only wanted to tease him into passion. But this beast I’ve become isn’t attractive to him, or any man. My heart hurts. I vow never to love a man again until I learn my destiny. I‘ll wander this Earth to search for Little Wolf. I must heal the wounds in my heart. I will find the answer: Why was I transformed into another Little Wolf or Honiahaka?”

Honiahaka sprinted from what remained of his former life, never looking back.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Like what you just read? Have a question or concern? Leave a note for the author! We appreciate your feedback!

Pablo Michaels writes LGBT fiction and has published with Naughty Nights Press, http://naughtynightspress.blogspot.com You can follow him at @bell2mike

#DailyPicspiration

2 comments: