Sunday, March 9, 2014

Ruth Long Week 89: Liquidity

Picture 1


Picture 2


Ruth Long’s Picture Choice: Two

Title: Liquidity

your love is like a river
sinuous and inviting

by turns continuous
        and circuitous

it trickles in hesitantly
dammed up by caution

then caution be damned
spills over its confines

splashing the banks
where I stand dryly

until I lose my footing
and fall in

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like what you just read? Have a question or concern? Leave a note for the author! We appreciate your feedback!

A reader by birth, paper-pusher by trade and novelist by design, story-telling in my passion. If you enjoyed reading today's story, please consider checking out my blog bullishink.com, joining my creative community sweetbananaink.com or participating in the madcap twitter fun @bullishink.

#DailyPicspiration

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I loved this, Ruth! You have such a way with words.

    ReplyDelete